Speech Language Pathologist SLP PRN
Job Description Job Attributes+
1250 West Central Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005, US
At this time, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters' degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP, CF-SLP.
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Church Creek is a beautiful community in Arlington Heights, IL, with more than 330 units offering independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist