Rehabilitation Team Leader, FT
Job Description Job Attributes+
516 Kenosia Ave, Kent, WA 98030, US
At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapy Assistant/Rehabilitation Team Leader to join our team!
This is a full time/35 hour position with a Quarterly Bonus up to $1.200 and a complete benefit package
Plus a $1,500 sign on Bonus!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Ageility; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with an associates degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant and must also Hold a Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or practices, according to state requirements.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Ageility at Farrington Court is a Independent/Assisted Living Senior Living Community- Outpatient
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist