Job Description Job Attributes+
Community / Clinic
Newton, MA, US
This could be a remote position.
Responsible for the full lifecycle talent acquisition process by sourcing and identifying qualified candidates, conducting interviews to evaluate qualifications, consulting with the hiring manager to influence and present candidates, manage the interview and selection process, present job offers and manage acceptance within Regions/Divisions
- Knowledge of Allied Health Recruitment.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all aspects of the recruitment process in a multi-state area.
- Work independently in performing full life cycle recruitment, experience with multiple recruiting resource tools including Social & Professional Media.
- Proactively engage with the leadership teams to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and service level standards.
- Consult with the hiring managers to identify the scope of the talent needed and develop and implement strategic and effective sourcing strategies.
- Explore new, creative ways of sourcing talent to optimize success by direct sourcing passive talent, utilizing social media, job boards, advertisement, and networking within the Healthcare and/or Hospitality field.
- Advises and consults with the hiring managers on hiring decisions, job offer negotiations, and market trends within the industry.
- Provides on-going follow up with managers to provide updates and gather feedback on talent submissions and interviews.
- Ability to meet the demands of the business within appropriate Time to Fill metrics.
- Ability to participate and collaborate on projects, when necessary.
- Must have Strong organizational skills, creative skill and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills!
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or University.
- The candidate will have a proven ability to work independently in performing full life cycle recruitment, experience with multiple recruiting resource tools. Workday a plus
- They will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Excellent written and oral communication skills and travel is require
- Minimum of 5 Years of professional experience overseeing the full lifecycle of recruitment
- Previous experience recruiting for multi-state is a must
- Experience with Behavioral Based Interviewing Techniques, preferred
- Must have ability to effectively navigate within an Applicant Tracking System and multiple Job Board sites
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels in and ever changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communications skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and possess strong organization skills
- Intermediate experience within MS Office, Outlook, Workday knowledge a plus
Additional Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires automobile and air travel: Must be able to operate an automobile and must have the capacity and flexibility for frequent overnight travel.
- Requires ability to work remotely, from hotel or office area.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift and move throughout the workday, attend meetings and carry out roles and responsibilities.
- Must be capable of lifting up to twenty-five pounds.
- Subject to quiet to moderate noise levels in various different settings due to phones, computers, copiers mechanical alarms or occasional construction
- Subject to frequent interruptions. Must be able to deal well with multiple issues and tasks at one time.
- Works beyond normal business hours, whenever necessary
Normal Office Environment
This job description represents an overview of some of the responsibilities that are essential to the functions and qualifications of the position. This job description is not intended to be, nor is it, an exhaustive list of all of the responsibilities required.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Our Corporate office is located in Newton, Massachusetts. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services.
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist