Rehab Team Leader
Job Description Job Attributes+
1050 Crescent Green Drive, Cary, NC 27511, US
At this time, we are seeking a Full Time, Rehab Team Leader to join our team.
This opportunity includes our full benefit package including; Quarterly Bonus potential, 401k w/ match, employee assistance program, health, dental and eye, educational benefit options, and much more!
For more information contact, Lyle Allen, Rehab Talent Acquisition Specialist for Ageility, at lallen11@AGEilityPT.com or 617-775-2602. (Feel Free to Call or Text)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that supports the goals of the designated facility and Five Star Quality Care Inc.; while meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her discipline.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, doesn't have to be therapy or healthcare related.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with an associates or Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy Assistant, or Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or practices, according to state requirements.
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we’re assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers within Five Star communities and other senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Job Additional Information
HeartFields at Cary is a beautiful community in Cary, NC, with more than 90 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist