Regional Human Resources Director-Ageility
Job Description Job Attributes+
400 Centre Street, Newton, MA 02458, US
Make a difference in the lives of patients in a supportive, rewarding environment. Ageility Therapy Solutions is seeking a Regional Director of Human Resources to oversee regional locations within the Ageility footprint.
The Regional Human Resources Director is responsible for providing consultation to the management team on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and employee relations.
This position is located in Newton, MA, which is in close proximity to the city of Boston. Garage parking and public transportation is available. This is a REMOTE opportunity with travel to our corporate office in Newton, MA. once a month.
- Planning, implementing, and providing direction of human resource programs within the regional locations to ensure they align with the overall corporate human resources initiatives within Ageility.
- Regional Director of Human Resources consults with the corporate, regional and divisional teams of Ageility to ensure that staffing levels meet business demands to support our clientele.
- Ensure that communities within the regions are in compliance with current applicable federal and state employment regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent human resources information in accordance with, HIPAA and other Federal and State privacy laws, as well as our established HR and company policies governing confidential information.
- Oversees Ageility employee relations programs. Designs and develops programs to promote employee satisfaction. Helps counsel employees on issues related to EEO, ADA, performance, and termination guidelines.
- Orient and train new leadership team members on human resources policies, procedures, benefits, and established operational policies and procedures.
- Continuously engage with the leadership team and inform them of changes in policies and HR matters.
- Present written and oral reports and recommendations to the VP of Ageility and/or Regional and Divisional Directors concerning problem areas and concerns, as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Represent and participate in corporate and regional meetings as appropriate.
- Travel will be required as necessary. (approx.15% to 20%)
- Works in conjunction with Risk Management to oversee workers compensation matters
- Oversee Ageility’s recruitment department in conjunction with Rehab Operation Director
- Acts as a conduit to benefit department on various areas such as open enrollment
- Analyzes and works to develop plans related to turnover
- Works closely with the HR generalists on matters such as on-boarding and the new hire process
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in management and/or human resources. PHR or SPHR certification desired.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Human Resources with five (5) years of HR management with a mid to large size employee population within multiple locations.
- Experience in senior living or healthcare desired.
- Requires solid knowledge of current employment laws, regulations and guidelines concerning HR.
- Effective time management skills and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent conflict management skills and the demonstrated ability to problem solve and effectively diffuse highly-charged situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Dedication to the well-being of employees and a commitment to ensuring that everyone in the workplace is treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Freedom from use and effects of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Our Corporate office is located in Newton, Massachusetts. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services.
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist