Project Specialist Start Up Operations
Job Description Job Attributes+
400 Centre Street, Newton, MA 02458, US
This position works closely with the Senior Director of Operations to evaluate, enhance, grow and maintain operational performance in the inpatient clinics, outpatient clinics and with home health contracts.
This position will support the team responsible for the overall startup and operational design of Ageility’s Clinics and lead cross-functional, company teams through the structured 3/2/1 go live process. They will be responsible for most aspects of individual start up’s including: due diligence summaries, IT Coordination, Equipment delivery and staging, staffing analysis, contract execution and more. This person will travel to many start-ups to assist with clinic set up, customer service, caseload development, training and orientation. This position will prepare for, coordinate and oversee weekly pre-start up calls as well as the larger overall start up call.
- Leads and coordinates all clinic start-up target dates and tasks
- Maintains responsibility for following the clinic start-up timeline
- Works with IT to identify IT budget for new clinics and target delivery dates
- Maintains all electronic records related to the execution of clinic start up processes.
- Works with purchasing to coordinate purchase of clinic inventory, identify “type” of delivery, staging location, calibration, and clinic set up.
- Assists clinic operators with understanding timelines and problem solving with them as needed to achieve a successful startup.
- Works with Director of Clinical Services on coordination and scheduling of clinical mentor tasks and schedules.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Ageility
- Travels as needed to assess new clinic start up’s and follow up as needed.
- Must possess a degree in a rehabilitation discipline including: PTA, COTA, OT, PT, or SLP.
- Experience in working within senior living rehabilitation clinic settings is required.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Demonstrates effective time management and situational problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates active listening techniques, gains support through effective relationships, treats others with dignity and respect and seeks feedback.
- Ability to communicate verbally with an excellent comprehension of the English language.
- Active, Valid Driver’s License
- Able to travel at least 50% of the time
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information, provide solutions to problems and articulate benefits associated with Ageility clinic operational standards.
- Ability to present effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and value to customers and professional referral partners.
- Strong working knowledge of IT systems
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent systems development and execution skills
- Excellent time, organization and priority management skills
- Ability to work under stress and to function effectively with multiple demands and interruptions.
Exposure Risk: Is subject to potential exposure to infectious waste, disease, conditions, etc., including, but not limited to, TB, HIV and Hepatitis B.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Our Corporate office is located in Newton, Massachusetts. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services.
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist