Physical Therapy Tech
Job Description Job Attributes+
2674 Winkler Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901, US
At this time, we are seeking a PRN/Part time Physical Therapist Technician to join our team.
* Preferred candidate will have experience in healthcare and/or therapy setting
- organizational skills a must
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The Physical Therapist Technician assists the therapists and assistants with resident related activities and direct resident care. The rehabilitation technician (rehab tech/rehab aide)
- May assist with treatments only when under the direct supervision of a therapist. Refer to state practice acts for the definition of direct supervision.
- High School graduate or equivalent related to successful achievement of C.N.A. certificate.
- Previous experience in resident care in a skilled nursing center, hospital or rehabilitation center desirable
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in active adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services, and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers in senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab active adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Job Additional Information
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
We are growing! Explore the possibilities of a career with us and learn more about us, who we are, and what we do.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist