Physical Therapist Assistant
Job Description Job Attributes+
36 Barkley Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33907, US
At this time, we are seeking a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team.
No nights or weekends required
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs resident care and resident related activities as directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapist Assistant's Program. Also Referred to as: PTA, PTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process of Physical Therapist Assistant where applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment found in Long Term Care.
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in active adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services, and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers in senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab active adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Job Additional Information
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
We are growing! Explore the possibilities of a career with us and learn more about us, who we are, and what we do.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist