Job Description Job Attributes+
655 Denbigh Boulevard, Newport News, VA 23608, US
Are you a Licensed Occupational Therapist?
We have a PRN (10 hours) opportunity Available!
Come join our team!
Help create a world in which the quality of life is ageless. Join a leading national provider of specialized rehabilitation therapy, fitness training, and wellness services — exclusively designed for older adults living in active senior living communities.
Keep reading if you are looking for a position where you will be part of a dynamic rehab team in a growing company. Experience a non-traditional outpatient rehabilitation setting that is not your typical outpatient clinic, and enjoy every day being different from the last …
In our state of the art, outpatient clinics, you can put your passion to work in meaningful ways by:
- Using your extensive expertise — and sincere desire to help people — to evaluate and treat active older adult patients
- Provide individual therapy in our in-house outpatient clinics
- Connect with family members, physicians, and other team members to coordinate care and deliver successful outcomes
- Receive support, training and advice from our clinical practice team
- Inspire your patients to set and reach goals, so they can live their best life
- Be proactive identifying patient needs and acting on them
- Act as your patient’s health and wellness coach to advance them to through their best life
- Use your expertise to independently and creatively to create the road map to your patient achieving their goals.
Who You Are:
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Established clinician with at least two (2) years of clinical experience
- A passion for working with active older adults
What We Offer (Our Benefits)
- A workplace that is far from anything traditional
- Flexible work schedules
- An escape from the humdrum of traditional clinic settings
- A nurturing environment where you are appreciated and respected
- A growth minded setting where you can grow as a clinician
- Being part of a team of like-minded professionals focused on positive patient outcomes
- Competitive compensation
Ageility is a team of therapists lead by therapists providing rehabilitation, fitness and wellness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in older adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 outpatient clinics nationwide. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab for older adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in active adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services, and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers in senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab active adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Job Additional Information
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
We are growing! Explore the possibilities of a career with us and learn more about us, who we are, and what we do.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist