Job Description Job Attributes+
7831 Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75225, US
Use your Fitness superpowers to help others live their best life!
Full time - 30 hours weekly - full benefits included (health, dental, vision, etc)
Ageility harnesses the transformative power of exceptional fitness, rehabilitation, and wellness services to enrich the lives of older adults. Since 2001, Ageility has evolved an approach to fitness training and rehab solutions that are clinically proven and person-centered.
Put your passion to work in meaningful ways in a non-traditional setting. Here’s how:
- Use your extensive expertise in fitness — and sincere desire to help people — to work with active older adults to achieve their fitness goals
- We believe quality of life is ageless. Coach, inspire, and lead your clients to reach their fitness goals so they can live their best life
Who we are:
- Dynamic and energetic leaders who work well individually and as part of a team
- Passionate fitness experts who enjoy working with active older adults
- People who want to redefine ageing by inspiring older adults to lead an active fulfilling life.
- Naturally charismatic – people gravitate to them because they are warm, energetic, and inviting
You need to have at least 1 of these:
- Associates degree in field of study related to Fitness and Wellness such as Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or Gerontology
- NCCA Accredited Certification
Ideally you also have:
- 1 year of experience providing personal or group fitness sessions
- Some experience working with older adults
What We Offer:
- A nurturing environment where you are appreciated and respected
- A rapidly expanding fitness model where you can grow professionally
- Being part of a team of like-minded fitness experts focused on positive client outcomes
- Competitive compensation
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Ageility provides both rehabilitation and fitness services for a true continuum of care and return to optimal health. Our Ageility team specializes in active adults, delivering physical, occupational and speech therapy services, and personalized fitness programming in more than 200 clinics nationwide. We serve customers in senior living communities and settings. At Ageility, we’re reimagining rehab active adults who are reimagining aging. We invite you to come join a team where you can make a difference!
Job Additional Information
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
We are growing! Explore the possibilities of a career with us and learn more about us, who we are, and what we do.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist