Clinical Rehabilitation Specialist
Job Description Job Attributes+
Community / Clinic
Ageility at Contract G&A
Charlotte, NC, US
Clinical Specialist -
Based ideally in North Carolina.
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for the day to day clinical oversight within their specified division. The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for delivering consistency of Ageility’s branded programs and procedures supporting leadership and clinics, as well as ensuring the ongoing quality assurance, clinical programming and development in clinics.
• Eight years of strong clinical experience with at least 5-years of management or educational training experience required.
• Advance clinical knowledge in defined specialty areas that support the older adult population and outpatient clinic.
• Ability to travel long distances, including air travel
Education and/or Experience:
Graduate of an accredited bachelor’s level or master’s level physical therapy, occupational therapy.
Strong clinical knowledge and skills across multiple disciplines with ability to establish clinical programs and advance clinician skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates and conducts Quality of Care oversite. Provides clinical expertise and leadership to division in ongoing development and implementation of clinical programs.
2. Oversees education for division, drives program advancement based on community/patient population clinical needs in collaboration with regional leadership. Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the program to support clinical outcomes and analyzes metrics and outcomes.
3. Supervises the compliance of education requirements including orientation, mandatories and competencies for company policy and procedures and required local/state and federal trainings to uphold standards. Responsible for tracking and compliance within learning management system.
4. Responsible for oversight of the survey process of AAAASF/State Survey including timely application processing and completion to meet state/local standards. Provides tracking and reporting for status and completion of all survey items, annual survey calendar, and mock survey.
5. Supports the division with clinic openings in conjunction with operations including clinical orientation with clinic team.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Additional Information
Ageility is the internal therapy company of Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. We proudly offer the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Ageility. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Ageility include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options
Who We Are
Ageility is a leading national provider of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy along with wellness and fitness services designed exclusively for older adults residing in active older adult and senior living communities.
Ageility prides itself on the delivery of superior personalized services in an integrated fashion.
We partner and collaborate closely with the care teams in senior living communities to assist in providing continuity of therapy services across the continuum of care with the ultimate goal of helping our patients regain or retain their optimal level of performance.
Hear From Our Team Members
Ageility culture cherishes the relationship we have with our community partners, providing industry leading customer service. We understand how vital census is to the success of your operations. Our marketing and tour protocols are designed to develop potential residents. Ageility therapy and fitness programs allow residents to enjoy their time at your community for longer stays with the highest quality of life possible.
Divisional Rehab Director, Physical Therapist