Work With Purpose
At Ageility, we bring the transformative, inspiring power of movement and holistic wellness to our customers, and cultivate an energizing and nurturing environment for our team members. As pioneers in rehab and fitness for older adults, we support therapists in creatively engaging with clients through a practice setting that goes far beyond what is possible in more typical home health or medical settings. Our team does what they love, in community-based, state-of-the-art clinic settings, and with professional support from day one.
At this time, we are seeking PRN Speech Language Pathologists to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members.
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters' degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP, CF-SLP.
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care
Apply In A Location Near You
You can browse the job locations on the map below, and click on a pin to start the application process.
We Got You
We see and support the whole you. Because investing in you, and all our team members, is the first step in making a difference in the lives of others.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k + Match
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life, Disability & other supplemental benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Courses
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Wellness Coaching & Personal Support Benefits
- Recognition & Reward Programs
Is This You?
Beyond checking off the boxes, we’re looking for someone who shares our deep sense of purpose and passion for advancing the lives of others.
- Puts People First – You have an authentic connection to our vision of a world in which the quality of life is ageless, and a desire to advance our culture by always respecting and empowering our team members, residents, and families.
- Customer Focused – You strive to build and strengthen customer loyalty by delivering exceptional hospitality, thoughtful solutions, and innovative customer attraction and retention strategies.
- Results Oriented – You’re forward thinking, seeing the big picture as you lead with empathy and drive to exceed results. You firmly believe that the way in which we achieve results is just as important as what we accomplish together.
- Drives Operational Excellence – You encourage a mindset of continuous improvement. You respect ideas, collaborate, and empower others to elevate how and what we deliver for our customers and each other.
- Embraces Change – You’re a change driver! A positive communicator who engages all key stakeholders to help them anticipate and embrace what’s next, you’re always adjusting the target for continuous improvement.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation... Continue reading
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.